is a mechanical fastener used to connect an object with a support structure. You can avail as many as brass anchors from Vision International. Their range includes brass concrete anchors, brass pool cover anchors, brass wood anchors, sleeve anchors, drop anchors, slotted anchors, knurling anchors, and more.
Things you should know for installing these brass anchors
It is crucial to determine and mark the specific location of anchor hole to install a standard brass anchor prior starting the process of installation. Vision International brass anchors manufacturers suggest using safety cover installation guide or manual for correct installation and employment of the anchors.
Types of Brass Anchors
• Brass Round Stud Anchors
• Brass Wood Anchors
• Brass Pool Cover Anchors
• Brass Concrete Anchors
• Brass Sleeve Anchors
• Brass Drop Anchor
• Brass Pool Anchor
• Brass Slotted Anchors
• Brass Knuling Anchors
| Thread Size
| Full Length(mm)
| Safe Static Load Tension
• Internal Tapering module which enables the Anchor to expand and to auto lock the suspension rod and gets into position.
• It has Larger Bearing area and functions also as a socket.
• Suitable for solid brick, light concrete hollow core concrete panels and timber.
• Brass anchors are also useful with light weight rail fixings.
• The body is knurled for improved performance.
• Fixture can be removed and replaced.
For Manufacturing of the sturdy anchors in brass, high grade brass rods are cut and holed and threaded for reliable anchoring.
Brass anchors are multifaceted components and are able to work any surface like brick, concrete, metallic or timber based surfaces.
Brass Anchors Come Primarily in Natural Brass, However They Can be Coated with Chromium Nickel, Copper or SS for extra Strength and Looks.